Online Student Registration Form
At this time, the Online Student Registration Form is available ONLY to enroll students who are new to the district in grades kindergarten through 12.
The Office of Student Assignment will accept applications for the open registration period of the 2013-14 school year beginning on Monday, March 4, 2013.
When registering, parents will need to bring the following documentation:
- Birth certificate
- Shot records
- Proof of address dated within the previous 60 days
- Parent's photo ID including signature
- Custody documentation (if applicable)
- Daycare provider's name, address and phone (if applicable) K-8 only
- Everything required for kindergarten plus proof of current grade level (last report card or interim/progress report)
Dayton Public Schools provides a high-quality education in a safe environment that prepares our students for success in school, work and life by providing a highly effective trained staff working each day with community resources.