Online Student Registration Form
The Online Student Registration Form is available ONLY to enroll students who are new to the district in grades kindergarten through 12.
Note: Once you have completed the registration application(s), you will need to bring the student(s) birth certificate, shot records, proof of residency (dated within the last 60 days in the legal parent/guardian's name), parent's photo I.D with signature, proof of grade level (report card, transcript, withdrawal form) and custody documents (if applicable), to the Dayton Public Schools, Student Assignment Office located at 115 S. Ludlow St., so that your student(s) enrollment can be completed.
How to use the DPS Online Registration Form
When you click the Enrollment Online link, you will be taken to a login screen. If it is your first time enrolling through this application, you will need to select ‘Register New Account’ and create a profile. This form is not related to the Home Access Center (HAC).
Once a profile is created, you will be taken to the Instructions page. Please read this information carefully. Click New Application, then Go, in order to fill out the registration form.
- Clicking Save at the bottom of the application will save the entire application form for the current student.
- Once all sections are saved, the parent/guardian can do one of three things:
1. Check the I Agree box and click the Submit button.
2. Click the I Agree button and click the Print button without
3. Click the blue Home icon in the upper right corner to return to the
list of saved application forms. This allows you to save an application
that is in progress but not ready to be submitted.
Address and Phone Section
- Street Name, City and Zip will default to the address provided when you registered for the Enrollment Online Module.
- At least one (1) phone number must be added for the student and the phone type must be Home.
- Remember to click the ‘Same as physical address’ box.
- You must save the application before you can add additional contacts.
- Click the Add Contact hyperlink to add another contact, if new contact entry section is not already open.
- Click the pencil icon next to an existing contact to make changes to that contact’s information.
- Click Cancel to exit from editing or entering new contacts.
- Click Save to save the contact record.
Hover over a box in order to see the tooltip (if available).
Dayton Public Schools provides a high-quality education in a safe environment that prepares our students for success in school, work and life by providing a highly effective trained staff working each day with community resources.