We shall walk together on this path of life, for all things are part of the universe, and are connected with each other to form one whole community.
- Students must enter in a double line.
- Remember your good manners and keep you hands/feet/food to self.
- Raise your hand and wait for permission to get up to throw away trash.
- At close of lunch, students will be asked to be silent and stand in place while floor check is preformed.
- Students must exit the lunchroom silently and in the same order that they were seated at lunchtime. (If student is required to go back to class, he/she must let person in charge know about it, receive a pass and exit by the opposite doorway.
- When students enter playground, they must play in assigned area.
Use good manners to make eating enjoyable for all.
Seats may not be saved but you may ask politely that a student move. Please raise your hand to let me know that a point should be awarded to the student who was kind enough to move for you.
Students will not take food from another pupil's tray
Students may trade only items within the same food group. Ex. Chocolate milk for white milk, broccoli for carrots, corn chips for potato chips, chocolate chip cookie for peanut butter cookie, fruit juice for another fruit juice or piece of fruit.
Students may not give away their food. Student must take one small bite of food before disposing of it.
Student must bring in a note from their parent excusing the student from eating certain foods. Parent may consult school menu in making decisions.
- Show kindness to classmates
- Be respectful to all school personnel, teachers, paraprofessionals, and all other lunchroom workers.
- Remember to choose all condiments while you are being served.
- Talk quietly at your table.
- Students will not throw food. Consequence will be that student will clean the whole table and floor before being dismissed to recess.
- Students may not endanger another student by hitting, kicking, or cutting in line.
- Students will talk softly while eating and will obey the call for silence.
- Students will keep their eating areas (tables and floor) clean. All students must have area clean before being dismissed to recess.
- Students may not crawl under table.
- Students talking loudly after reminder will lose one point.