2012-2013 Testing Dates
The Ohio Achievement Assessments will be administered in the fall and the spring. The Ohio Graduation Tests will be administered in the fall and the spring, with an optional administration in the summer. The Ohio Test of English Language Acquisition will be administered once in the spring. The Alternate Assessment for Students with Severe Cognitive Disabilities is a collection of evidence which begins in September and ends in March.
Additional information, including test submission dates, is available at the Ohio Department of Education website.
Ohio Achievement Assessment
- Fall Administration – Monday, October 1 through Friday, October 5, 2012
- Spring Administration – Monday, April 22 through Friday, May 10, 2013
Ohio Graduation Test
- Fall Administration – Monday, October 22 through Friday, November 2, 2012
- Spring Administration – Monday, March 11 through Sunday, March 24, 2013
- Summer Administration (Optional) – Monday, June 17 through Sunday, June 30, 2013.
Ohio Test of English Language Acquisition (OTELA)
- Spring Administration – Monday, January 14 through Friday, March 8, 2013
Alternate Assessment for Students with Severe Cognitive Disabilities (AASCD)
- Spring Administration - Monday, February 25 through Friday, March 29, 2013
Dayton Public Schools provides a high-quality education in a safe environment that prepares our students for success in school, work and life by providing a highly effective trained staff working each day with community resources.