How much do you know about Dayton Public Schools?
The DPS Class of 2014 earned some $12 million in scholarships to attend colleges and universities across the United States.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra at Stivers
Dayton Public Schools serves approximately 14,000 students in preschool through high school. Our schools offer enhanced academic themes developed to meet the different learning styles of students.
Our decisions, academic and operational, continue to rest on our four academic non-negotiables: (1) kindergarten readiness, (2) third-graders reading on grade level, (3) closing the achievement gap, and (4) high school graduates ready for college and careers.
DPS families have excellent opportunities for involvement in their children’s schools through our Community Education Council network and our DPS Parent University—a series of classes designed around what you told us you wanted to know. We look forward to a successful year made possible with the support and involvement of our families and community partners.
- Testing - Gr. 3-8
February 17, 2015
- Ohio 8 to host second annual teacher job fair
- Register for the 2015-16 year beginning March 2
- Board adopts 2015-16 calendar
- Testing Gr. 5, 8 & HS Science
March 02, 2015
- Testing Gr. 4, 6 & HS Social Studies
March 02, 2015
- DBOE Strategic Planning Mtg.
March 03, 2015 06:00PM
- Superintendent's Student Senate Meeting
March 05, 2015 09:00AM
- Ohio Graduation Test (OGT)
March 06, 2015