How much do you know about Dayton Public Schools?
The DPS Class of 2014 earned some $12 million in scholarships to attend colleges and universities across the United States.
Rosa Parks ELC spring dance
Dayton Public Schools serves approximately 14,000 students in preschool through high school. Our schools offer enhanced academic themes developed to meet the different learning styles of students.
Our decisions, academic and operational, continue to rest on our four academic non-negotiables: (1) kindergarten readiness, (2) third-graders reading on grade level, (3) closing the achievement gap, and (4) high school graduates ready for college and careers.
DPS families have excellent opportunities for involvement in their children’s schools through our Community Education Council network and our DPS Parent University—a series of classes designed around what you told us you wanted to know. We look forward to a successful year made possible with the support and involvement of our families and community partners.
- HS End of Course Exams (ELA & Math)
April 13, 2015
- DPS Spring Sports Schedule (May 3-9)
- HS End of Course Exams (Science & Social Studies)
May 04, 2015
- CANCELED: DBOE Strategic Planning Mtg.
May 05, 2015 06:00PM
- Superintendent's Scholars Recognition
May 05, 2015 07:00PM
- Technology Steering Committee
May 06, 2015 03:00PM
- Family & Community Advisory Panel
May 07, 2015 09:00AM
- DPS Spring Sports Schedule (May 17-23)
- DPS Spring Sports Schedule (May 24-30)